IT’S EASY AS PIE
How it works for your company
- Provide your unit information in simple excel format
- Scan or PDF the bylaws and Attachments for each of your condominiums
- That’s it! You are now ready to receive online requests
- When an order is paid for by a requestor, an email will be sent to the head office or site office (if done onsite), with all the same details you get now.
- Complete the “Form 13” as you normally would and simply upload to Conduit.
- An email is instantly sent to the original requestor indicating the status certificate is ready for their download.
- We reconcile all orders monthly and send your funds directly to your company bank account along with a detailed report
EVERY detail is logged for any activity within CONDUIT. Information at your fingertips such as:
- When exactly was the status certificate sent
- When exactly was it received
- Who uploaded/downloaded a file(s).
- Who Created/deleted/modified account information
- View every version of every file
- Tracked activity by username and IP address
By the time you have received the email notification; we have already collected the $100 fee and guaranteed the money to you! You will have the money electronically deposited into your account at the beginning of the following month.
By assigning different property managers access to their respective buildings, providing status certificates onsite or from the head office is easy and seamless.
We’ve covered all the angles. We have guaranteed payment to you, streamlined administration, provided access controls and have a complete audit control system.
NO MORE DEALING WITH CASH, PERSONAL OR BOUNCED CHEQUES
All activities are logged for your security and peace of mind.
Better than paper, better than email
For the resistant to change and technology adoption, YES, Conduit will do more and a better job than paper or your existing email methods of managing status certificates. Here’s why:
- You have a single view into ALL status certificates
- We help you manage that precious 10 day window
- Conduit has a reminder and escalation system
- Orders are not locked at a site office
- Orders are not tied to an email box
- Conduit gives you a third party audit trail
- Conduit doesn’t kill trees